Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Vegan & gluten free pizza in California Adventure park

Stopped in at Boardwalk Pizza in California Adventure thanks to a tip from a friend who said they also have vegan and gluten free options. I ordered the vegan Daiya cheese pizza with a gluten free crust. Unlike Pizza Port in disneyland, they had no problem adding my choice of veggies on top. Perfectly grilled mushroom, garlic, and red and green peppers! It took about 10 minutes for them to bake them custom pie, and at the register they advised its extra $ for the modified pizza. Came out to 9.99 (they charged it as a spaghetti dish), but I had a couple of bucks knocked off thanks to my annual pass. It was piping hot and delicious! I highly recommend it! Oh, and this time the employees didn't seem clueless when I asked about the vegan and gluten free option. Go DCA! 😘🍕

No comments:

Post a Comment